You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Seeking Microcat Ford Asia Pacific --- Derestricting, repair and maintenance Cagiva Mito --- Passat CC varios diagrams and repair procedures --- Mini Haynes 59-69 manual --- Haynes MK2 repair Manual --- Mini 96 Haynes Manual --- Mods that can be done with Vag-Com --- Hummer H3 wiring diagrams --- Porsche 911-997 2005-2012 shop manual --- MK6 Wiring diagram and component location ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ecu delated
07-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Ford ecu delated
hello can some one help me i have this ford s-max 2011 which i programed a spare key for after a month the customer came back with the complain that the car will not start and the garage he visited said the key was not programmed into all the related modules but i found out that he has a dead battery before the car was taken to the garage. is there a posibility that my programming can cause this fault? and can my programming delate the ecu memory after one month of programming please help any help will be appritiated. thanks in advance.

amanorcottage, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2017, 11:52 AM
ecu delated
Perhaps he has the wrong key. Or the key is bad. Happens often.

Helen, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2017.
 Thanks given by: Diagnostix
09-13-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: ecu delated
I was just told that by simply deleting the EGR system and the charcoal canister the ECU would run only in limp mode, run rich, and only give 80% of the power the engine is capable of. All this just because the CEL is on. Bear in mind that this is a '94 so no OBDII. DevOps Training in Bangalore | DevOps Training in Chennai

DevOps Training in Bangalore | DevOps Training in Chennai
11-16-2017, 04:35 PM
(07-26-2015 01:15 PM)amanorcottage Wrote:  hello can some one help me i have this ford s-max 2011 which i programed a spare key for after a month the customer came back with the complain that the car will not start and the garage he visited said the key was not programmed into all the related modules but i found out that he has a dead battery before the car was taken to the garage. is there a posibility that my programming can cause this fault? and can my programming delate the ecu memory after one month of programming please help any help will be appritiated. thanks in advance.
It seems strange that after a month of running and no complaints that the car doesn't start, sounds like the other garage may have had a hand in the matter, when you programmed the spare did you test it after? also did you do all his keys at the same time? If your programming was bad you would have known straight away or very soon after.

Tobyryan99, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Nov 2017.
02-06-2019, 01:50 AM
DevOps Training Institute in Chennai

Are you pondering on learning DevOps concept? Through the DevOps course offered in Chennai by SLA, learners gain real-time understanding on the usage of different DevOps tools including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Docker, Jenkins, Git etc. Hands-on training sessions and practical procedures are structured by real time industry experts who have architectural expertise that helps the candidates to face real-world scenarios with confidence.

What is DevOps?

DevOps is basically a streamlined approach that depends on combined effort between development, operations and QA. This is extended throughout the lifecycle of a project that paves way to consistent enhancement and agility. Get trained on DevOps from beginner to advanced level from SLA, which is the Top DevOps Training Center in Chennai.