You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- JCB Parts Plus + 2.00.0004 + Service Manuals 07.2017 --- Volvo Prosis 2019.08 (Link Mega without pass) --- Volvo Impact 2018.11 (Link Mega / Space Solution / 2020 Patch Update / No Pass) --- Calterm 3.17 --- Subaru Select Monitor 4 [2020/July] Ver22.6.0 --- BimmerLink 1.3.0-2714 --- Bimmercode 2.27.0-6795 --- DAS simulator in xentry passthru --- Toyota Techstream 15.20.015 [08 2020] --- Volvo Airbag 0285011088 P31334279 crash ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
difficult
08-01-2020, 11:47 PM
difficult
it is difficult to get certain passwords for free software! it would be good if the administrator found another solution, because waiting 1 month to obtain the password for the archives does not make you want to make a donation !!!

iteck, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Sep 2018.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: difficult
There are procedures to avoid these situations, but you have to understand that this is a forum with contributions from users who sometimes stop walking around here or simply exercise their right not to answer certain users for, among other things, not complying with the requested requirements.

It can also happen as it happens to me frequently that the user asks for passwords and does not attend to the requirement to activate their private messages so that I can send them ... even so they complain and even send messages in bad ways, but ignore the warnings .. .

The normal thing when this type of problem happens is to report the situation and a moderator will try to contact the user and find out what happens, putting a solution if possible.

.-)

(08-01-2020 11:47 PM)iteck Wrote:  
it is difficult to get certain passwords for free software! it would be good if the administrator found another solution, because waiting 1 month to obtain the password for the archives does not make you want to make a donation !!!

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.
 Thanks given by: iteck
08-02-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: difficult
I understand, my doing to put software is to say only vip, except that it seems to me that it would be nice to leave free access to all, forcing paid members is not very good!

I enjoy the forum here and would sincerely like to contribute in the future
(08-02-2020 01:27 AM)gargamel Wrote:  There are procedures to avoid these situations, but you have to understand that this is a forum with contributions from users who sometimes stop walking around here or simply exercise their right not to answer certain users for, among other things, not complying with the requested requirements.

It can also happen as it happens to me frequently that the user asks for passwords and does not attend to the requirement to activate their private messages so that I can send them ... even so they complain and even send messages in bad ways, but ignore the warnings .. .

The normal thing when this type of problem happens is to report the situation and a moderator will try to contact the user and find out what happens, putting a solution if possible.

.-)

(08-01-2020 11:47 PM)iteck Wrote:  

iteck, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Sep 2018.