Yamaha Fault Codes List
01-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Yamaha Fault Codes List
Yamaha Fault Codes List
Error codes Yamaha R1. Explanation and diagnosis.
To enter the diagnostic mode and check the existing error codes in memory, do the following:
1. Turn off the ignition, the engine stop button to put in the ON position.
2. Disconnect the fuel pump connector.
3. Simultaneously press SELECT + RESET on the dashboard and not let go.
4. Turn the ignition switch (button still hold) and wait for about 8 seconds until the dashboard inscription "dIAG".
5. Release the button, SELECT button to select "dIAG" (in case the inscription on the dashboard there was another).
6. Once displayed on the screen dIAG press both buttons on the dashboard (SELECT + RESET) at ~ 2 seconds.
7. Once the dashboard displays the diagnostic mode (d01) button to turn off the stop of the engine.
8. To move through the list from d01 to d64 need using the SELECT (up in the list) or RESET (down the list).
In the range list from d01 to d59 performed a self-test system components.
The inclusion of some components is made with the engine brake.
List of self (opposite numbers menu list Decoder + nominal value):
D: 01 = throttle position sensor
completely closed, figures from 12 to 21
fully opened, figures from 96 to 106
D: 02 = barometric pressure as a percentage;
D: 03 = the absolute pressure in the intake circuit;
D: 05 = air temperature in the intake circuit;
D: 06 = engine coolant temperature;
D: 07 = sensor reading speed;
D: 08 = position sensor fall
normal position index of 0.4 - 1.4
inverted position, figure 3.7 - 4.4
D: 09 = board voltage
D: 13 = position sensor throttle 2
completely. closed figure 9 to 23
fully opened, the rate of from 94 to 108
D: 14 = position sensor throttle 1
completely closed, the indicator 12 to 22
fully opened, the rate of from 97 to 107
D: 15 = position sensor throttle 2
completely closed, the indicator 10 to 24
fully opened, the rate of from 95 to 109
D: 20 = encoder side steps;
D: 21 = position sensor check point (neutral)
D: 60 = EEPROM, list of system errors (00 = no error, error code = 01-04 in the cylinders, if more than one memory errors, they are displayed alternately)
D: 61 = list of errors on the ignition module sensors (00 = no errors in memory, 11-70 = error codes for the components if more than one memory errors, they are displayed alternately)
D: 62 = number of errors in a memory unit (00 = no error, XX - number of errors, erase mistakes made by including the "stop-motion");
D: 63 = subclass error code (only for error 24 if more than one value in memory, the value is displayed alternately)
List of self-diagnostics on the unit (ignition system components / electrical):
D: 30 = diagnosis of the ignition coil 1 cylinder;
D: 31 = diagnosis of the ignition coil cylinder 2;
D: 32 = diagnosis of the ignition coil 3 of the cylinder;
D: 33 = diagnosis of the ignition coil 4 cylinder;
D: 34 = intake valve diagnostics system;
D: 36 = primary diagnosis of the injector nozzle 1
D: 37 = primary diagnosis injector nozzle 2
D: 38 = diagnosis of primary injector nozzle 3
D: 39 = primary diagnosis injector nozzle 4
D: 40 = secondary diagnosis of the injector nozzle 1
D: 41 = diagnostics secondary injector nozzle 2
D: 42 = diagnosis of secondary injector nozzle 3
D: 43 = diagnostics secondary injector nozzle 4
D: 47 = diagnosis sensor steering damper;
D: 48 = diagnosis sensor valve intake system;
D: 50 = fuel pump relay diagnostics;
D: 51 = Diagnosis cooling fan motor relay;
D: 52 = relay diagnostics lamp head light;
Explanation of error codes (for line D: 60 and D: 61):
Number error - transcript
11 - Error cylinder position sensor;
12 - crankshaft position sensor error;
13 - Error in the inlet pressure sensor (the sensor is within the desired range) - self-diagnosed string D: 03;
14 - Error in the inlet pressure sensor (sensor disconnected or faulty) - self-diagnosed string D: 03;
15 - error position sensor throttle - self diagnosed line D: 01 + D: 13;
19 - error on the incoming signal from the ECU (short circuit or disconnected sensor side footboard) - - self diagnosed line D: 20;
20 - the error of sensor readings of atmospheric and absolute pressure in the inlet, not permissible values - self-diagnosed string D: 03, D: 02;
21 - Error reading sensor coolant temperature - self diagnosed string D: 06;
22 - Error in the inlet temperature sensor, - self-diagnosed string D: 05;
23 - error sensor readings of atmospheric pressure - self-diagnosed string D: 02;
24 - error of the oxygen sensor (O2 sensor, lambda probe);
30 - Error drop sensor (triggered or faulty sensor), - self-diagnosed string D: 08;
33 - faulty ignition coil cylinder 1 - self-diagnosed string D: 30;
34 - faulty ignition coil cylinder 2 - self-diagnosed string D: 31;
35 - faulty ignition coil 3 cylinder - self diagnosed string D: 32;
36 - faulty ignition coil 4 cylinder - self diagnosed string D: 33;
39 - Primary circuit fault injector - self diagnosed string D: 36,37,38,39;
40 - fault circuit secondary injector - self diagnosed string D: 40,41,42,43;
41 - fault or short circuit in the wiring of the sensor falls, self-diagnosed string D: 08;
42 - no signal or a faulty speed sensor - self diagnosed string D: 07 (speed sensor), D: 21 (Sensor CAT (neutral));
43 - error voltage at the fuel pump circuit, - self-diagnosed string D: 50;
44 - error values / data system diagnostics / ignition - self diagnosed string D: 60
- 00 indicates normal readings EEP-ROM;
- 01 represents a violation of the cylinder charge mode 01
- 02 represents a violation of the cylinder charge mode 02
- 03 represents a violation of the cylinder charge mode 03
- 04 represents a violation of the cylinder charge mode 04
46 - Error pokazateey voltage on the ignition module;
50 - Error memory module plugs;
59 - disconnection or short circuit in the throttle position sensor - self diagnosed string D: 14,15;
60 - System Error YCC-T;
66 - failure trailer steering damper - diagnosed line self D: 47;
70 - Error organizations idling (as a symptom: the engine begins to stall at idle after 20 minutes of work);
Er-1 - no incoming signal from the ignition module;
Er-2 - no outgoing signal from the ignition module;
Er-3 - it is impossible to consider the testimony from the ignition module;
Er-4 - communication error with the dashboard;
Login process in diagnostic mode:
1. Switch off ignition. Disable button Start / Stop Engine (red on the right panel).
2. Press both buttons on and keep them tidy.
3. Turn the ignition, hold the button after the ignition is about 8 seconds.
4. Wait inscriptions DIAG.
5. Release and press both buttons together on the tidy again for 2 sec., And release.
6. A [d01]. This is the first diagnostic indicator shows the position of the throttle.
7. Press the Select (top) to get to the line number [d60]. This cell shows the number of currently existing bugs.
8. View room facing opposite d61. This error number MEMORY "brains." If several errors, they are displayed alternately.
All cells diagnostics above 60 - is the line diagnosis of each component separately. Learn more - see below.
To clear the error from the system memory come on line d62 and includes buttons stop the engine on the right panel.
MORE INFO HERE
igor2009, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2015.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)