You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Renault Clio SID301 mileage reset need help --- BMW Road Map Europe EVO 2020-3 --- questions --- vw passat b5 1.9 tdi immo off --- Which version of Techstream do I need --- Scania Diagnos Programmer SDP3 2.46.1 with patch --- W204 C250CDI Original ECU file --- closing mirrors a3 8p --- Vas5054 with Odis E 13 --- t4 testbook ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WiTech Software Question Real wiTech Pod
07-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Dodge WiTech Software Question Real wiTech Pod
Hi all,

So I picked a oem wiTech pod (not a clone) to service my chrysler/dodge trucks. They range for 2000 to 2001.

I have installed version witech version 14.02.56. My friend told me that since version 15 and up, the witech software wants the connect online to validate the boxes serial. I am not paying for techauthority subscription.

Does the current version 17 on the forums bypass this connection or serial check?

Reason I ask is because while I am able to connect to my 2000 truck via wiTech, it is not connecting to the BCM which is odd. On my 2001 I am able to connect and get info on it.

cloves, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: WiTech Software Question Real wiTech Pod
Hello, could you find the solution to bypass?
Regards.
;o)

joecosta, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply