You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- ET 2017A --- SERIE 60 DDEC IV EGR engine arnes --- CAT_3126_Eletric_Diagramam --- wiring diagram abs wabco E 4s 4m cab --- DDEC S60 OEM wiring arnes --- jhon deere 200c lc star schematic --- clark --- MAN Mantis EPC v582 03-2018 --- ATRIS Stahlgruber 1.2018 Multilanguage --- MAN Mantis EPC 6.1.1.32 (2018.03) ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who can help with visualization data?
10-25-2018, 05:46 PM
Mercedes Who can help with visualization data?
Hi guys ! Who can help? I need to visualize data in several coordinate systems - cylindrical and spherical. This is necessary for more accurate results.
Is there a tool that will allow you to do this ?

JaneWalters, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2018.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Who can help with visualization data?
(10-25-2018 05:46 PM)JaneWalters Wrote:  Hi guys ! Who can help? I need to visualize data in several coordinate systems - cylindrical and spherical. This is necessary for more accurate results.
What kind of data do you need to visualize?
I often use AtomicusChart to visualize data, including big data.
You can try a trial version of the program https://atomicuschart.com/
These primitive types can be composed into more complex items like, for example, different crystal structures or molecules. You can display as many objects as you need, with different colors, opacity and sizes.

Bladebringer, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2018.
10-28-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Who can help with visualization data?
(10-28-2018 04:46 PM)Bladebringer Wrote:  
(10-25-2018 05:46 PM)JaneWalters Wrote:  Hi guys ! Who can help? I need to visualize data in several coordinate systems - cylindrical and spherical. This is necessary for more accurate results.
What kind of data do you need to visualize?
I often use AtomicusChart to visualize data, including big data.
You can try a trial version of the program https://atomicuschart.com/
These primitive types can be composed into more complex items like, for example, different crystal structures or molecules. You can display as many objects as you need, with different colors, opacity and sizes.
Your first post should be here
And read the rules here

Click [Image: postbit_thx.gif] & [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] Reputation if I helped you! Thanks.