You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- OPEL CORSA B 1.2 REMAP !!! --- Vocom 88890300 Drive / Firmware --- Immo off for my FRS --- BMW_ETK+PRICES+ISPI_TRAC_KSD_17.02.1.0_MegaLink --- BMW Road Map Europe PREMIUM (CIC) EAST & WEST 2017-1 --- 2.0 TFSI Remaping --- Sometimes my car vibrates at lower speed --- No Valid EPC media found on the system --- VAS-PC Flash Discs [01.2017] VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi/Bentley/Lamborghini --- Nissan/Infinity FAST [08.2016] Multilingual (EL, GL, CA, US, GR, ER) ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Volvo programs
06-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Volvo Volvo programs
I'm searching for VBFTool and VBFConverter.
Can anyone help with it?

Offline SDD versions.
Password generator for SDD engineering mode.
Vediamo license for devices
Toyota TechStream 7.xx-11.xx keys
Subaru SSM4 registration keys
Xentry solutions with full keys
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Volvo programs
VBF Tool is not actual anymore. Only VBF Converter searching.

Offline SDD versions.
10-25-2016, 03:08 AM
VBF Tool is used by 4 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 1.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.5. The name of the program executable file is VBFTool.exe.The product will soon be reviewed by our informer.
VBF Convert is used by 4 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 3.1 and 3.2. The names of program executable files are VBF Convert.exe, VBFConvert.exe. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.

Danielsmith12, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2016.
10-29-2016, 03:54 AM
(10-25-2016 03:08 AM)Danielsmith12 Wrote:  VBF Tool is used by 4 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 1.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.5. The name of the program executable file is VBFTool.exe.The product will soon be reviewed by our informer.
VBF Convert is used by 4 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 3.1 and 3.2. The names of program executable files are VBF Convert.exe, VBFConvert.exe. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.
I'm already get VBFTool.

Offline SDD versions.