You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
VCDS 20.4 + Loader
07-06-2020, 05:32 AM
Skoda RE: VCDS 20.4 + Loader
(04-02-2020 07:22 AM)onoff Wrote:  The loader works with all versions starting from the 17th series, including the latest VCDS 20.4 ,which can be downloaded from the Rosstech website, to work with the loader the cable will need to be flashed the flasher from the same archive

You can now download VCDS 20.4.1 from official site it will also work

Instructions!!

Read the pdf file
Bye

IF YOU SENDING ME PM AND ASKING FOR PASSWORD WITHOUT TELLING ME WHAT LINK, I WILL DELETE THE PM!!

As ever passsword protected to keep links alive

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] .

Just PM me and i send the password after pressing Rep and Thanks...

I will not send pass and delete pm if you have write post that says "password"!!
I will not send pass and delete pm if you have not press the Rep and thank you...
Please send me password

fightfour, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2020.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: VCDS 20.4 + Loader
thanks,,

hasan12, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2019.
07-07-2020, 07:34 AM
(04-02-2020 07:22 AM)onoff Wrote:  The loader works with all versions starting from the 17th series, including the latest VCDS 20.4 ,which can be downloaded from the Rosstech website, to work with the loader the cable will need to be flashed the flasher from the same archive

Instructions!!

Read the pdf file
Bye

IF YOU SENDING ME PM AND ASKING FOR PASSWORD WITHOUT TELLING ME WHAT LINK, I WILL DELETE THE PM!!

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] .

I will not send pass and delete pm if you have write post that says "password"!!
I will not send pass and delete pm if you have not press the Rep and thank you...
Thanks in advance!

Injection, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2019.
07-07-2020, 10:25 PM
(04-02-2020 07:22 AM)onoff Wrote:  O carregador funciona com todas as versões a partir da 17ª série, incluindo o VCDS 20.4 mais recente, que pode ser baixado no site da Rosstech, para trabalhar com o carregador, o cabo precisará ser exibido no pisca-pisca do mesmo arquivo agora você pode baixar o VCDS 20.4.1 do site oficial também funcionará Instruções !! Leia o arquivo pdf SE VOCÊ ME ENVIAR ME PM E PEDIR SENHA SEM ME DIZER QUE LINK, EU EXCLUIREI A PM !! Como sempre, a senha protegida para manter os links ativos Não se esqueça de pressionar Rep e Agradecimentos . Apenas PM eu e envio a senha depois de pressionar Rep e Obrigado ... Não enviarei senha e excluir pm se você tiver um post que diga "senha" !!

[img]images/smilies/bye.gif[/img]

[Image: postbit_reputation.gif][Image: postbit_thx.gif]

Não enviarei passe e excluo pm, se você não pressionar o representante e obrigado ...
good evening! All right? I really need the password to access the VCDS Load. could I pass?

dhdcaldas, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2020.
07-08-2020, 05:50 AM

Instructions!!

Read the pdf file
Bye

Hi sir,

password please.

Thank you.

Tripl€XxX, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2020.
07-08-2020, 03:54 PM
(07-06-2020 05:32 AM)fightfour Wrote:  

Instructions!!

Read the pdf file
Bye

Please send me password

chemin25, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2017.
Yesterday, 03:39 AM
Thank you very much

Turbo123, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2019.
Today, 11:53 AM
I have a chinese copy with atmega 162 and ftdi. Will the flasher work on this?

lyoddxd, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2020.