You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tool for retrieving security PIN from IMMO (Dash)
06-21-2015, 05:39 AM
Tool for retrieving security PIN from IMMO (Dash)
Hi,

I want advice about buying a tool to retrieving the pin from Immo (dash) to program key for VAG (years 1998 - 2006)

Now I have VAG K+CAN Commander v3.6 - it's OK but I had some cars where I couldn't read the PIN (Golf IV diesel, Seat Toledo, Alhambra, .... - I do not remember dash types)

I bought Vag Tacho v5.0 - it was ok; I was satisfied; it worked on many cars ... but unexpectedly stop working (it shows an error : "Wrong seed keys.....try manual mode for VDO" and doesn't want to connect to a car where in the past it worked well). I tested on 2 cars and is the same error (I attached one printscreen with the error).

Now i want to buy a tool , which can work well, without errors and to keep me longer (not 1 mounth). I think it's OK genuine Vag Tacho but , now, it's too expensive for me.

How about Vag Dash CAN or K+CAN or Dash COM ? Who worked and can tell me real things not comercial advertisement ?

I want advise not critics ; and please sorry my english, are not very good!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

ocostel, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Sep 2014.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: YomGui , kribaa , besar92
07-01-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Tool for retrieving security PIN from IMMO (Dash)
Hello the best for me is VCDS you find it in the Dashboard

Pascal1471, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2015.
02-18-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Tool for retrieving security PIN from IMMO (Dash)
VCDS will not give you the pin code! Google Iscancar 3.0. works very well for the money.

GarageForum Team.

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.