You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TecDoc Catalogue v1.10.00 2Q.2019 + Untested Fix
05-14-2019, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019 10:08 AM by gargamel.)
TecDoc TecDoc Catalogue v1.10.00 2Q.2019 + Untested Fix
The global catalog of vehicles and spare parts.

For more than 20 years, the TecDoc Catalog has been one of the world's leading vehicle and spare parts catalogs,
providing workshops, retailers and spare parts manufacturers with an optimal basis for the simple identification of parts,
facilitating effective marketing and cooperation without problems.

The TecDoc Catalog allows the precise identification of vehicles and the fast search of the suitable spare parts,
complemented at any time with updated and complete information on repairs and maintenance.

Whether for your own research or as a basis for your own online store, the TecDoc Catalog offers the right solution
For your needs.

By processing spare parts information, you get high quality OE-based spare parts product information,
The data is available to you evenly and with the greatest clarity.

More than 110,000 types of vehicles
6.6 million item data.
More than 700 brands supported
More than 254 million links.
Segmentation into 48 groups of articles.
7.7 million test and configuration values.
Around 22.8 million working hours.
More than 4.2 million schedules and maintenance intervals.
More than 3.8 million repair instructions

Posted as I found it, it does not contain a patch or activation, it's just the Isos of the DVDs ..

As always and with the sole purpose of keeping the links active, the files are protected by a password. Ask for it only by private message as the rules of these forums require

I hope it will be useful

.-)

16/05/2019 Added an untested fix , i hope works Smile

Attached File(s)
TecDoc Catalogue v1.10.00 2Q.2019.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 577 times
Size: 60 bytes

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: geisa87 , nobiemails , Mister_ACE , lhb13602411700 , erhanakt , hadleylee , Sopinhas , QlimaxWarex , drentje , alessiodj , 3311 , phone04 , Waldi007 , walter2 , pijero , uzman21 , gadzinsky , Bluh , wavag , Ceasar , martelletto , etskatiba , Mischek , service3 , Thehunter007 , metaller41 , johnvane , jh50160 , amidovip , patnawa , allterminate , jessg123 , laghouat2008 , patentasre
05-16-2019, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019 07:00 PM by gargamel.)
TecDoc RE: TecDoc Catalogue v1.10.00 2Q.2019 + Untested Fix
Tecdoc Catalog xQ.2019

As I have been investigating, it turns out that ... the catalog is only effective during the respective quarterly periods

Q1 -> 01.01.2019 to 03.30.2019
Q2 -> 01.04.2019 to 06.30.2019

And successively

The .reg file only works during this period (that is, demo restart)

For what I suppose that besides the .reg we will have to install in a team with valid date and
apply a date cracker style that was used with the Atris Tecknik to maintain the catalog
functioning beyond the estimated term.

It would be nice if someone who could prove what I suppose confirmed or denied it,
unfortunately, I do not have the resources or the time necessary to perform these tests.

:-)

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.
 Thanks given by: shosho13
05-17-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: TecDoc Catalogue v1.10.00 2Q.2019 + Untested Fix
Hello!

I've tested the above mentioned facts and also the date manipulation thing ... With two different programs - it did'nt work.

Sorry, we need a "real medicine" :-(

FragID, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2019.
05-17-2019, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2019 03:44 PM by gargamel.)
(05-17-2019 12:45 PM)FragID Wrote:  Hello!

I've tested the above mentioned facts and also the date manipulation thing ... With two different programs - it did'nt work.

Sorry, we need a "real medicine" :-(

We'll have to wait then for some cracker to get to it Smile

.-)

05-18-2019, 04:06 AM
What is the regfix rar password?

efkavasi, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2019.
05-29-2019, 10:23 AM
What is regfix password?..

efkavasi, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2019.
06-01-2019, 04:02 PM
QlimaxWarex has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.

Thanks given by: bigedek
07-24-2019, 07:48 PM
hi bro thanks

Password file please
(05-14-2019 07:31 AM)gargamel Wrote:  The global catalog of vehicles and spare parts.

For more than 20 years, the TecDoc Catalog has been one of the world's leading vehicle and spare parts catalogs,
providing workshops, retailers and spare parts manufacturers with an optimal basis for the simple identification of parts,

The TecDoc Catalog allows the precise identification of vehicles and the fast search of the suitable spare parts,
complemented at any time with updated and complete information on repairs and maintenance.

Whether for your own research or as a basis for your own online store, the TecDoc Catalog offers the right solution
For your needs.

By processing spare parts information, you get high quality OE-based spare parts product information,

6.6 million item data.

Posted as I found it, it does not contain a patch or activation, it's just the Isos of the DVDs ..

As always and with the sole purpose of keeping the links active, the files are protected by a password. Ask for it only by private message as the rules of these forums require

I hope it will be useful

.-)

uzman21, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2019.
10-21-2019, 01:26 PM
Can you send me the password , thanks

Skybreaker, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Sep 2019.
10-25-2019, 11:55 AM
(05-14-2019 07:31 AM)gargamel Wrote:  The global catalog of vehicles and spare parts.

For your needs.

6.6 million item data.

I hope it will be useful

.-)

hello, can i have the password please.
Thank you very much.

jh50160, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2014.