You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems opening EWA/epc/wis on wintogo
12-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Mercedes Problems opening EWA/epc/wis on wintogo
Hi all
I am still having trouble opening either epc or wis on windows 10 to go I have installed it on my friends win 10 laptop and it works fine so it is not a win 10 problem so it must be either a wintogo problem or a mac problem please see screen shot.
http://mhhauto.com/attachment.php?aid=152958
All I get when I try to open is do I want to open or save this I click open and it asks again do I want to open or save.
I have installed ewa version 1.24.258.21 java 8.40 although I have also tried java 8.111 and i am using I/E 11.
I at first thought it may be a activation problem but I got new keys from this site and still the same.
The reason for using wintogo is I only have a small hard drive on my mac.
but I have had no other problems running win 10 to go and I need to get this working as I look after 75 vehicles and most of them are Mercedes.
If some kind person could help me that would be great.
Thanks in advance Dell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Problems opening EWA/epc/wis on wintogo
(12-04-2016 07:20 AM)Dell Wrote:  Hi all
I am still having trouble opening either epc or wis on windows 10 to go I have installed it on my friends win 10 laptop and it works fine so it is not a win 10 problem so it must be either a wintogo problem or a mac problem please see screen shot.
http://mhhauto.com/attachment.php?aid=152958
All I get when I try to open is do I want to open or save this I click open and it asks again do I want to open or save.
I have installed ewa version 1.24.258.21 java 8.40 although I have also tried java 8.111 and i am using I/E 11.
I at first thought it may be a activation problem but I got new keys from this site and still the same.
The reason for using wintogo is I only have a small hard drive on my mac.
but I have had no other problems running win 10 to go and I need to get this working as I look after 75 vehicles and most of them are Mercedes.
If some kind person could help me that would be great.
Thanks in advance Dell
doesn t work you ll need win 7 x32 or x64 and big plate

pls ask ´@garage... pm

techniker2011, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jun 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply