You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem lights in Fabia 2009
05-16-2019, 01:36 AM
Skoda Problem lights in Fabia 2009
Hello, I am trying to find out what is the problem of a Skoda Fabia of the year 2009, BNV engine. This car does not turn on the dipped beam but the rest of the lights work properly. From the light switch the voltage goes out through the black / white wire but I do not know where it is connected. Does anyone have the electrical diagram of the lights of this vehicle?

Thank you.

Yhoni, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2018.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2019, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 06:11 AM by Cees.)
Skoda RE: Problem lights in Fabia 2009
(05-16-2019 01:36 AM)Yhoni Wrote:  Hello, I am trying to find out what is the problem of a Skoda Fabia of the year 2009, BNV engine. This car does not turn on the dipped beam but the rest of the lights work properly. From the light switch the voltage goes out through the black / white wire but I do not know where it is connected. Does anyone have the electrical diagram of the lights of this vehicle?

Thank you.
Hi.
Does the licht of the dipped beam licht up in your display?

(05-19-2019 05:54 AM)Cees Wrote:  
(05-16-2019 01:36 AM)Yhoni Wrote:  Hello, I am trying to find out what is the problem of a Skoda Fabia of the year 2009, BNV engine. This car does not turn on the dipped beam but the rest of the lights work properly. From the light switch the voltage goes out through the black / white wire but I do not know where it is connected. Does anyone have the electrical diagram of the lights of this vehicle?

Thank you.
Hi.
Does the licht of the dipped beam licht up in your display?
Here is the electrical diagram.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Cees, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2015.
 Thanks given by: Yhoni
05-19-2019, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 06:44 AM by Yhoni.)
RE: Problem lights in Fabia 2009
xCEEs:

Hello, the light indicator only appeared on the display when you operated the high beam actuator.

In the end the problem was in a relay that is hidden behind the fuse box under the wheel inside the passenger compartment.

I had to disconnect them one by one until a sulphated one appeared.

I have changed it and problem solved.

It would have taken less with an electrical scheme but I had not found it.

Thank you very much for your interest and for sharing the electric scheme.

I hope that my experience will serve other colleagues who encounter the same problem.

Thank you !!!

Yhoni, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2018.
 Thanks given by: Cees