You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PostSetup - Configuration data input problems ODis 5.26
11-24-2020, 07:34 PM
PostSetup - Configuration data input problems ODis 5.26
Been trying to install and ran into a wall. I can't seem to get the right file folder to choose when I 'Select Local Directory' when I open ODis up for the first time and I get the Post setup - configuration data input window. Can anyone lead me the right way from where I am? Whenever I choose a folder it gives me an error message 'no valid software configuration could be found a the specified URL, Please select a different URL'.

Thanks

payo15, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2020.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: PostSetup - Configuration data input problems ODis 5.26
(11-24-2020 07:34 PM)payo15 Wrote:  Been trying to install and ran into a wall. I can't seem to get the right file folder to choose when I 'Select Local Directory' when I open ODis up for the first time and I get the Post setup - configuration data input window. Can anyone lead me the right way from where I am? Whenever I choose a folder it gives me an error message 'no valid software configuration could be found a the specified URL, Please select a different URL'
Create New folder then paste Your Post setup Odis folder then select update New folder done.

Ellahi, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2020.
11-29-2020, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2020 02:21 PM by payo15.)
RE: PostSetup - Configuration data input problems ODis 5.26
(11-24-2020 09:31 PM)Ellahi Wrote:  Create New folder then paste Your Post setup Odis folder then select update New folder done.
I found out the problem. I didn't have enough free space on my drive even though the files looked like they all copied I was missing some. Thanks

payo15, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2020.