You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Cat WebGPI 4.1 --- Honest Grease Gun Reviews --- Plus+1 Service Tool For Caterpillar 04.12.2017 --- Cat Grade & Slope System 05.06.2017 --- Need Help getting ori ECU fle --- BMW-The Branded Majestic Wonder --- Having Trouble With TIS2WEB Schematic & Routing Diagrams --- Ktag - Tricore Service Mode --- BMX Industry and BMX Products on the Rise --- John Deere service adviser or agco software crack ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OPEL WONT START NO CRANK NO COMM TO ECU,ABS AND TCM
06-13-2019, 06:19 AM
Opel OPEL WONT START NO CRANK NO COMM TO ECU,ABS AND TCM
Hi everyone am new here.

My name is Cebo i need help my car has been stuck for 2years now astra h auto 1.8i it turns on but no crank when i plug diagnostic tool it says no comm to ECU,ABS AND TCM i sent it to the dealer GM they could not help now i dont know what to do, so can someone please help me with wiring diagram so i can check where the power get lost or ground.

Thank you
samukelomagubane@gmail.com

cebo, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jun 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2019, 05:43 AM
RE: OPEL WONT START NO CRANK NO COMM TO ECU,ABS AND TCM
Hi, have you checked that all the fueses are in the engine compartment? And what dealer can fail to fix a no crank no start car?

snyper1, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply