You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- China Clone090820B --- New Released Launch X431 Diagun IV Powerful Diagnostic Tool --- Nissan Fast & Infiniti 01.2017 --- KIA Picanto II 1.2 2011 --- Renault PIN Extractor problem --- Odis 4.1.4 service Full All in ONE --- Emp 2017A --- Renault 4L Workshop Manual --- Free download Unlocked softwar Pro3 V3.09.016.apk work with easy diag dongle --- SKP1000 Key Programmer,Replacement For SKP900 and CI600 Plus Available ! ---

Automotive Diagnostic Tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NT510 puzzles
06-30-2016, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 10:09 PM by lalalff.)
GM NT510 puzzles
Does anyone here???too strange Biker
hello,does anyone use foxwell nt510?The tool works well with GM software, but there is a bug. When the tool establishes communication, it resets the Radio clock to 1:00.I tried it twice, same thing. All other features work,except it resets the vehicle clock. This was on a 2002 GM C1500. Is there a fix for this?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: NT510 puzzles
Yes. The answer is to return the tool to the Chinese seller who sold it to you and ask for your money to be refunded. Then buy a better tool which works properly such as a Launch for example.

Diagnostix, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2015.
 Thanks given by: lalalff
07-01-2016, 05:23 AM
(07-01-2016 12:42 AM)Diagnostix Wrote:  Yes. The answer is to return the tool to the Chinese seller who sold it to you and ask for your money to be refunded. Then buy a better tool which works properly such as a Launch for example.
thank you ,
I heard this tool is more suitable for BMW,have you tried this tool yet?
Launch? What tools can you recommend to me?
07-01-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 09:17 AM by Diagnostix.)
I have an old X431Tool. But it has been replaced by X431PRO now. Personally I use Bosch KTS540 on BMW. But the best tool for BMW is probably AutoHexII. New Icom Next is cheaper to buy from BMW dealer than from Chinese sellers for a genuine one. Chinese oem Next tool is just old A2 in a different case. Just like Chinese Mercedes C5 is really C4 in a new case. These Chinese tools are very poor quality tools these days and most people have problems with Chinese C4 & C5 tools. The Chinese tool makers use poor quality PCB's and components. Often putting wrong value components on board. Cables and adapters are often wired incorrectly. The tools are not tested properly and when they don't work, instead of helping the customer they will delay things with endless emails saying try this, try that, until 30 days have passed so you cannot get your money back. It is better to buy genuine tools, or EU clones. Many EU clones are only Chinese tools which have been reworked with better quality components. Most Chinese sellers do not really understand these tools or how they work. If you must buy Chinese then I would recommend Steven at Xcar360 who has a better reputation than most. I have also had both good & bad tools from obdtool, now eobdtool.

Diagnostix, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2015.
 Thanks given by: lalalff , evss