You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEWLY MEMBER
02-12-2019, 07:40 PM
NEWLY MEMBER
HELLO,

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM A NEW MEMBER IN THIS FORUM AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME ABOUT MYSELF. I AM A CITIZENS OF THE PHILIPPINES, HAVING 5 SIBLINGS AND WORKING AS ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN. I HAVE A STRONG BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTERS, LAPTOP, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REPAIRING. ALSO WORK AS CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN IN OUR CITY.

I WAS AMAZED AND HAVE CONCERN ABOUT THE NEW VEHICLES LIKE CARS AND TRUCKS WHICH SOME OF THEM COULD NOT FIX EVERYTIME THERE WAS A PROBLEM FLASHING IN THEIR DASHBOARD. ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO SCHOOLING FOR SOFTWARE LIKE DIAGNOSTIC TO KNOW THE PROBLEMS OF HIGH END NEWLY CAR, I CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS STILL A WAY TO RESTORE IN THEIR DEFAULT SETTINGS BY USING SOME PROGRAMS CREATED BY SOME COUNTRIES.

I SAW SOME SAMPLES AND DEMO FROM YOUTUBE AND BECAUSE I HAVE A STRONG KNOWLEDGE IN SOFTWARES, I TRIED TO LOCATE THOSE PROGRAMS WHICH REQUIRES A DEVICE CONNECTED IN MY LAPTOP TO GAIN THE ACCESS TO ALL VEHICLES AND I LANDED MY SEARCH FROM GOOGLE WITH YOUR SITE.

I WISH I COULD LEARN MORE AND MORE AND BE CAPABLE TO HELP MY NEIGHBORHOOD TO REPAIR AND RESTORE THEIR VEHICLES.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO LEARN FROM EXPERT AND IN RETURN, I WILL SHARE ALSO WHAT I HAVE WITH ME.

ONCE AGAIN, JUST CALL ME MAZINGERZY.

mazingerzy, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: camaro