You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Not a valid password Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed --- .rar READ 95320 PEUGEOT 2008 SRS 98 083 092 80 --- ODIS-E 12.1.0 Activation Problem --- I+ME Actia Lite XS OBD2 cable Driver License --- Isuzu E-IDSS 2020 --- IAW ecu scan --- RNS 310/510/810 Firmware and Soft --- History Homework Help --- BMW explorer e f scanner 2018-12 Full --- BLACK FRIDAY compilation software 2020 ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mitsubishi V.C.I Problem
10-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Mitsubishi Mitsubishi V.C.I Problem
Hi, need some help understanding if there is a software or a hardware problem. Did install MUT-III software, when i try to communicate with the v.c.i the laptop says that i need to update v.c.i firmware and v.c.i says "download error reconnect/retry". Went through user manual but did not find anything regarding firmware update.

onesuspect, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Oct 2020.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Mitsubishi V.C.I Problem
I don't know what might be happening, but ... it might be easier to help you if we know what VCI you are trying to use with the program ...

:-)

(10-27-2020 04:06 PM)onesuspect Wrote:  Hi, need some help understanding if there is a software or a hardware problem. Did install MUT-III software, when i try to communicate with the v.c.i the laptop says that i need to update v.c.i firmware and v.c.i says "download error reconnect/retry". Went through user manual but did not find anything regarding firmware update.

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.
10-28-2020, 06:34 AM
It's a MUT-3 interface by mitsubishi motors corp. Model X005T79471

10-28-2020, 04:21 PM
(10-28-2020 06:34 AM)onesuspect Wrote:  It's a MUT-3 interface by mitsubishi motors corp. Model X005T79471
I have Genuine Mut 3 VCI just install PRE20061 no update interface have not request update last few installs works fine Big Grin

fraze, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2015.
10-29-2020, 02:30 AM
It does look like genuine unit(to be confirmed). I did as well install PRE20061 but when i connect laptop to v.c.i it first shows "maintenance mode os" and software on laptop says "update v.c.i firmware", when i press OK for update it tries to connect to v.c.i and after a second says reading and then "download error reconnect/retry"

10-29-2020, 04:18 PM
(10-29-2020 02:30 AM)onesuspect Wrote:  It does look like genuine unit(to be confirmed). I did as well install PRE20061 but when i connect laptop to v.c.i it first shows "maintenance mode os" and software on laptop says "update v.c.i firmware", when i press OK for update it tries to connect to v.c.i and after a second says reading and then "download error reconnect/retry"
Make sure drivers installed when connect should update usb

11-01-2020, 03:47 AM
(10-29-2020 04:18 PM)fraze Wrote:  
(10-29-2020 02:30 AM)onesuspect Wrote:  It does look like genuine unit(to be confirmed). I did as well install PRE20061 but when i connect laptop to v.c.i it first shows "maintenance mode os" and software on laptop says "update v.c.i firmware", when i press OK for update it tries to connect to v.c.i and after a second says reading and then "download error reconnect/retry"
Yep, driver is up to date. Starting to lose faith in it being operational Disappointed

11-01-2020, 04:33 PM
(11-01-2020 03:47 AM)onesuspect Wrote:  
(10-29-2020 04:18 PM)fraze Wrote:  
Yep, driver is up to date. Starting to lose faith in it being operational Disappointed
I suspect you have Clone the Chinese even copy S/N Fail