You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- ISUZU G IDSS 2017 --- Generic scan tool? --- Bosch EDC16C34 0281 013 332 --- techstream --- VAG 17.8 Multi-languages FT232RQ ATMEGA162 Chip --- Lexia & PP2000 update 8.50-8.55 (DiagBox v8.55) --- 2221-45.Fix.3.91.Fix.Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS.2017.09 --- Iveco KG Full 01.2014-12.2017+software13.1 --- Injector TRIM code request thread --- TCM needs coding - mercedes a150 ---

Automotive Diagnostic Tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lovato Easy Fast 1.7.7 Multilanguage
09-24-2015, 01:09 PM
[Image: logo_lovato.jpg]

Win | 48 MB

Easy Fast OBD-II from Lovato is a modern, efficient and cost-effective sequential gas injection system. This system is based on the gas installation Easy Fast first generation, now on the market for almost 10 years. However, the installation has received several new solutions (the driver injector rail and gaseous phase filter), and other elements have been greatly upgraded. The product is designed to supply the engine with indirect injection gasoline from 5 to 8 cylinders.

Easy Fast Gas installation can be permanently connected to the OBD system of self-diagnosis, so you can precisely adjust the composition of the gas mixture of air and optimize gas consumption. Cars with this system meet the latest emission norms Euro 5 and Euro 6.

Homepage -
Code:
http://www.lovatogas.com

Requirements:
- O.S.: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
- CPU: Pentium/Athlon 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 100 MB of available space
- CD-ROM

Attached File(s)
Lovato_Easy_Fast_LINKS.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 872 times
Size: 696 bytes

Hit the [Image: postbit_thx.gif] button if this post help's you !!!

[Image: newfasl.gif]

DONATE To Help with Monthly Server, Domain, and Service Costs

[Image: paypal.png][Image: webmoney.png]

[Image: reminder.gif]

[Image: wink1p.gif]
Forum Management
[Image: logo.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ikkuh007 , dody , metaller41 , josef , patentasre , Baron
12-16-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Lovato Easy Fast 1.7.7 Multilanguage
Thanks mate! Can use this Smile

ikkuh007, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Feb 2015.
01-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Chevrolet RE: Lovato Easy Fast 1.7.7 Multilanguage
hi, my name is Ibrahim and I'm from Indonesia, I have buy Lovato easy fast conversion kit, and I have some problem about it. after I already installed all the conversion kit to my vehicle(Chevrolet SPIN LTZ 1.5 AT) and I already make sure follow the manual instruction, also i already did autocalibration many times before,and its successes but one day during run autocalibration the engine suddenly off, after that, i try to repeat autocalibration but always failed, the software said "start the engine and try again" in fact the engine already start. , therefore I'm going back again the process from the beginning
at first, I switch on the ignition switch, and I look the switch button there are orange LED on(which is correct because that's mean I using the gasoline fuel), after that, I turn on the engine and look again the switch button the orange LED still on, but after about 15 seconds the switch button suddenly don't have any LED on, can anybody give me the solution?or can tell me what's the source of the problem?

ibrahim2011, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2017.
03-12-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Lovato Easy Fast 1.7.7 Multilanguage
Hi,

You LPG ECU is not seeing an RPM signal.
Check your RPM connection, or check the settings in the ECU to ensure you are getting a correct reading.
If the ECU doesn't see an RPM signal within around 15 seconds it will shut down as it assumes the engine has not been started.

Edward.
(01-15-2017 01:32 PM)ibrahim2011 Wrote:  hi, my name is Ibrahim and I'm from Indonesia, I have buy Lovato easy fast conversion kit, and I have some problem about it. after I already installed all the conversion kit to my vehicle(Chevrolet SPIN LTZ 1.5 AT) and I already make sure follow the manual instruction, also i already did autocalibration many times before,and its successes but one day during run autocalibration the engine suddenly off, after that, i try to repeat autocalibration but always failed, the software said "start the engine and try again" in fact the engine already start. , therefore I'm going back again the process from the beginning
at first, I switch on the ignition switch, and I look the switch button there are orange LED on(which is correct because that's mean I using the gasoline fuel), after that, I turn on the engine and look again the switch button the orange LED still on, but after about 15 seconds the switch button suddenly don't have any LED on, can anybody give me the solution?or can tell me what's the source of the problem?

Mobilelpg, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2017.