You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Cat WebGPI 4.1 --- Honest Grease Gun Reviews --- Plus+1 Service Tool For Caterpillar 04.12.2017 --- Cat Grade & Slope System 05.06.2017 --- Need Help getting ori ECU fle --- BMW-The Branded Majestic Wonder --- Having Trouble With TIS2WEB Schematic & Routing Diagrams --- Ktag - Tricore Service Mode --- BMX Industry and BMX Products on the Rise --- John Deere service adviser or agco software crack ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking a Scania technician to program online through teamviewer
06-13-2019, 12:10 PM
SCANIA Looking a Scania technician to program online through teamviewer
Hi Friends i am Modest Tito located in Africa - Tanzania _Dar es salaam, i work in Truck Diagnostic and engine control repairing field, and i am facing as following below

1. Programing scania VIN, Matching, Coordinator (COO) VIN and ECU VIN when they appear diffrerent.
2. Unlocking ECU and COO
3. Key programming using SDP3 or XCOM.
4. Remove or Disable Adblue, EGR, DPF.
5.Spare parts programming
6. Immo-OFF

Welcome to anyone who can feel free to establish partnership with me in this assignment that can give us all an income. after your aggreement, we may give each other our skype and whatsapp details for further familiarization and collaboration thank you, if interested and aible to do it please PM me.

modestito76, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply