You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ISTA+ Programming System - UPDATE
10-18-2020, 05:30 AM
ISTA+ Programming System - UPDATE
Follow up to my thread http://garageforum.org/Thread-ISTA-Programming-System

So, i managed to figure it out, in fact, i managed to get the latest Rheingold ISTA 4.25 files and software. Fully updated my Car, BMW 740i ActiveHybrid F01. There were 28 updates available. This was the first time iv ever updated a car, so was pretty scared but to be honest it was straight forward enough. I believe 4.25.40 is the latest programming version for now, i think updates are released every 3 months.

Anyways if anyone is having the same issue as above, here is how you fix it.

Within the installation folder, in my case its 'C:\Program files x86/ISTA/

there is a folder called 'psdz'

within this folder you need to ensure you have the 'Data' folder for diagnostics and 'Data_swi' for programming. As soon as i installed these two folders (correctly) when i opened ISTA and checked the version, they had all updated to 4.25.

so the folder structure should be

C:\program giles (x86)\ISTA\psdz\data

C:\program giles (x86)\ISTA\psdz\data_swi

there will also be other folders in there but these two are required for diagnostics and programming.

Buntyk, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2016.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: happeydays1 , tz8786
10-19-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: ISTA+ Programming System - UPDATE
can you please share the link to download of Rheingold ista P 4.25 files so i can try and update as well please

thanks in advs
(10-18-2020 05:30 AM)Buntyk Wrote:  Follow up to my thread http://garageforum.org/Thread-ISTA-Programming-System

So, i managed to figure it out, in fact, i managed to get the latest Rheingold ISTA 4.25 files and software. Fully updated my Car, BMW 740i ActiveHybrid F01. There were 28 updates available. This was the first time iv ever updated a car, so was pretty scared but to be honest it was straight forward enough. I believe 4.25.40 is the latest programming version for now, i think updates are released every 3 months.

Anyways if anyone is having the same issue as above, here is how you fix it.

Within the installation folder, in my case its 'C:\Program files x86/ISTA/

there is a folder called 'psdz'

within this folder you need to ensure you have the 'Data' folder for diagnostics and 'Data_swi' for programming. As soon as i installed these two folders (correctly) when i opened ISTA and checked the version, they had all updated to 4.25.

so the folder structure should be

C:\program giles (x86)\ISTA\psdz\data

C:\program giles (x86)\ISTA\psdz\data_swi

there will also be other folders in there but these two are required for diagnostics and programming.

For the forum to keep going please donate something
Please click thank you belowUnder

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: balogzsolt