You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Norton browser extensions for Microsoft Edge based on Chromium --- Mcafee data recovery solution..? --- Norton Cyber Security Precautions --- Work To Eliminate Clop Ransomware And Restore file --- Car Garage Near My Location. --- Cummins Calterm 4.7 + MetaFiles - Torrent (without pass) --- Repair Renault/Dacia MediaNav Standard/Evolution/Evolution 2.0 --- Ecu File Alfa Giulietta 1750 --- Subaru Outback 2.0D euro5 DPF OFF --- IDS Mazda v116 + Patch Not tested ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I update my AVG business?
01-16-2020, 03:14 AM
How do I update my AVG business?
If you install the AVG business edition on your PC from avg.com/retail site, then it will automatically update the setup. If you’d turn off the auto-updates then, you must choose manual methods.

Online method to update AVG business –

Downloading AVG business from Install AVG with license number and activating it from http://www.avg.com/activate URLS will Install avg with license number and will set the setup at auto-update. But you can follow below methods to update manually after the installation through avg.com/retail page –

1. Manage updates online via the AVG Antivirus application

2. Manually update Virus definitions

3. Manually update the application

4. Manage automatic Virus definition updates

Install AVG with license number | www.avg.com/activation | www.avg.com/activate

www.avg.com/retail | avg.com/retail | AVG Download
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply