You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- new on here --- Cat CLMS /DLMS --- Detroit DD15 DPF, EGR, SCR Delete Help Please --- BMW Mini How to Do a New Radio Integration --- Problem with DTS Monaco, Venice v 8.3.12 --- cat flash files --- Opel Navi 900 IntelliLink 2.0 MY14 Maps Update --- DiagBox: how to input unlocking key for secure configuration --- Xentry Diagnostic Open Shell XDOS 07/2019 [2019.07] --- carprog 2019 airbag update ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help flashing amarok ecu for different flash file
12-27-2018, 03:12 AM
Hello, I'm trying to install an Ecu to a VW pick up Amarok, hardware number on ecu is the same as it should be, but software number isn't. I have a friend that has odisE working and helped me try to do the jub, but when we try to flash it it keeps saying that in the container the picked flash hasn't been found any valid flash session valid for the selected control unit which is engine controller.

I wonder if here's theres is a guy that could open odis flash files to modify compatibility values and make it work. The hardware of both ecus are 03L 907 309 AC, but vehicle's software is 03L 906 012 BB and the Ecu I purchased is 03L 906 012 GM. The errors that displays is the follow. I hope some could help me.

Thanks in advance [Image: 9d6620ac35b5ee30fcf0057a4aa1fa95.jpg]

toughawk, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Nov 2018.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Help flashing amarok ecu for different flash file
If you have avdi abrites ori you can do it first step make immo off reflashing and coding thanks

fordservice, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2017.
01-04-2019, 03:22 AM
Hi
On admin setting you have to deactivate flashing with only newer sw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boukkla, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Mar 2016.