You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Genuine JLR DOIP VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface VS Clone JLR DOIP VCI
08-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Genuine JLR DOIP VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface VS Clone JLR DOIP VCI
As we all know that Both Genuine JLR DOIP and Clone JLR DOIP Are Hot Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic Equipment. Two of the Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic interface can work with 2 in 1 JLR Land Rover SDD And Pathfinder software. Below OBD2Store.com Sharing Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic Equipment: [/url][url=http://www.obd2store.com/original-jlr-doip-vci-sdd-pathfinder-interface-with-panasonic-cf53-laptop-installed-jlr-sdd-and-pathfinder-software-ready-to-use-p-2380.html]Genuine JLR DOIP VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface VS Clone JLR DOIP VCI.

Original JLR Doip VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface Genuine JLR DOIP Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic Equipment Can Sell With Panasonic CF53 Laptop

[Image: 20190812234551products2380.jpg]

JLR Pathfinder Download Software Function: Land rover models after 2017 will need to use the doip diagnostic protocol, which uses the latest pathfinder software rather than sdd.

Genuine JLR DOIP VCI Wifi Description:

The new JLR approved DOIP VCI is the only unit that will be compatible with Pathfinder and all JLR vehicles with the new vehicle architectures (from the Range Rover/Range Rover Sport (L405/L494) 17MY onwards) Jaguar S-Type Jaguar F-Pace 17MY onwards or allow the enhanced diagnostics that Pathfinder will offer the retailer.

OBD2Store.com Jaguar Land Rover Diagnostic Equipment: Genuine JLR DOIP VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface VS Clone JLR DOIP VCI:

Features/Interfaces Genuine JLR DoIP VCI Clone JLR DoIP VCI Price $1699.99 $529.99 Pathfinder software Yes
Software from the dealer
Yes
Crack software
JLR SDD software Yes
Software from the dealer
Yes
Crack software
Diagnostics Yes Yes Coding Yes Yes ECU programming Yes
Online programming with your own account
Yes
Online programming with your own account
Key programming Yes Yes MY2006-2014 cars Yes
With JLR SDD
Yes
With JLR SDD
MY2014-2018 cars without DoIP Yes
With JLR SDD
Yes
With JLR SDD
MY2018- cars with DoIP:
· Range Rover L405
· Range Rover Sport L494
Yes
With Pathfinder
Yes
With Pathfinder
MY2014-2018 cars with Multi-CAN:
· XE X760
· F-Pace X761
· F-Type X152
· XF X260
· XJ X351 – 2016MY only
· Evoque L538
· Discovery Sport L550
· Range Rover L405
· Range Rover Sport L494
Yes
With Pathfinder
Yes
With Pathfinder

OBD2Store.com--
China OBD2 Tool, Automotive Diagnostic Tools, Car Key Programmer, OBD2 ECU chip tuning tool Center.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

OBD2Store, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2018.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply