You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- EPC 11.2018 or later? --- Mercedes CLS 320 W219 EDC16 1037393827 need original --- Peugeot 208 airbag crash --- Porsche Cayenne 3.6 FSI 213KW 290HP Original Software --- Insite 8.3.0 --- Mercedes-Benz Werkstatt-Informations-System - WIS 03 2019 --- ProSecCo - Date Time Changer 1.6 --- Jungheinrich v3.34 complete + KG --- RENOLINK VERSION 1.79 --- Mitsubishi MUT-III 2019 PRE19031-00 Multilang ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Garage Renovation Ideas?
04-16-2019, 01:17 AM
Volkswagen Garage Renovation Ideas?
Hey,
I couldn't find a subforum on garage renovation here, so posting here.
I have a garage at home. it's not attached to the main building, It's a separate outbuilding. It's a large and spacious garage, we park our vehicles and store tools, equipment, old pieces of furniture and some other junk stuff in the garage.

Since we throw all the junks in the garage now it's a mess! So, I want to make some changes in the garage. The garage we have is not spacious enough to accommodate all the stuff. Actually, we renovated our house 2 months ago. So the faded walls of the garage ruin the look of the entire house. The renovation will start next week. We'll have to shift our vehicles and all the other stuff in the garage to a storage facility.

One storage facility I found that is near my house and fits my budget is this one: https://abacusselfstorage.com
If you have any other suggestions please let me know.
Also please share some garage renovation ideas suitable for a contemporary house.

Grahammm, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Apr 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply