You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- How to install EPC NET Mercedes --- CBT MERCEDES EN FR ..... --- no progress from lexia/scantool screen after 8.35 update. --- !!! REMAP !!! SPEED LIMIT OFF !!! DPF OFF !!! BEST PRICES !!! Sale !!! --- Is my car remapped --- easy fast lovato conversion kit --- Xtreme OBD2 Simulator 3.39 --- easy fast lovato conversion kit --- Mercdes Benz WIS EPC installation failed because of Java --- Volvo İmpact Apache Error help ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ford 6.0 Diesel Rollback PCM
12-22-2016, 04:42 AM
Ford 6.0 Diesel Rollback PCM
Hi everyone. I have a working VCM II and IDS v86. I been trying to is roll back my PCM calibration from VXCF9 to VXCF4 base. I have the Tear Tag code, even the PHF calibration files from the Motorcraft Service site for PCM, TCM, and FICM. The issue I keep running into is, the software is persistent about updating to the latest calibration, even when there's no Net connection with key in the off position.

I've read to simply rename the files, which I've tried, and IDS states it cant be found or is corrupt. There have been a few people accomplish this but few talk about it on forums. Anybody have any leads or tips to try? Thanks!

MartinL, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2016.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply