You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ETKA License plate help
01-27-2021, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2021 04:58 AM by Tomatendk.)
ETKA License plate help
Isnt it possible to look up a license plate number in the program ? It
would be so much easier than having to find the VIN number.

Dont know if this is the right place to ask.

Google and Youtube gives me nothing if I search "how to look up license plate number in ETKA" :/

Tomatendk, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2021.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2021, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2021 08:14 AM by XTR3M3.)
RE: ETKA License plate help
You already asked this question in another thread and I have answered it there as well.
This is not originally so provided, but with a little work possible.
You create the vehicle normally in the VIN creator and save the file.
After it is saved, you rename the file to the license plate, but you cannot use any separators in the name, only letters and numbers!
Now, when searching for the license plate, this file is being accessed and all information are being called from it.
As an example, you could just rename the file to "1" and whenever you search for "1" the information from it will be called.

01-28-2021, 09:40 AM
RE: ETKA License plate help
(01-28-2021 08:12 AM)XTR3M3 Wrote:  You already asked this question in another thread and I have answered it there as well.
This is not originally so provided, but with a little work possible.
You create the vehicle normally in the VIN creator and save the file.
After it is saved, you rename the file to the license plate, but you cannot use any separators in the name, only letters and numbers!
Now, when searching for the license plate, this file is being accessed and all information are being called from it.
As an example, you could just rename the file to "1" and whenever you search for "1" the information from it will be called.
Yeah I thought "I guess its the wrong room, so no need to wait. Ill make another post another place".
And thanks for the answer, a friend just told me today the same thing. Thanks for the reply Smile

Tomatendk, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2021.