You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Automotive Diagnostic Tool

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DiagBox 8.xx Installation & Upgrade
11-12-2017, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 01:45 AM by manocao.)
RE: DiagBox 8.xx Installation & Upgrade
Hi Simple, is it possible to apply you 8.xx installation method with this psa original diagbox 8.41 installer instead of with 8.01 installer, or it is not possible to skip online activation?

Attached File(s)
Diagbox 8.41 original installation.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 26 times
Size: 70 bytes

manocao, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2017, 03:45 PM
(11-12-2017 02:56 PM)manocao Wrote:  Hi Simple, is it possible to apply you 8.xx installation method with this psa original diagbox 8.41 installer instead of with 8.01 installer, or it is not possible to skip online activation?
https://mega.nz/#!1o90QKTZ!ddeABTfFukUaV...KSI4k481LY
Editing the files would require access to the same original setup in order to obtain some encrypted configuration files. Regrettably I don't have access to such!!

Simple, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2014.
11-13-2017, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 01:54 AM by manocao.)
i tried:
after applied Kill_DiagBox_Tasks.bat and AWRoot_v7_Conf+Ativation_v8.exe, i run diagbox and get this error:
not found entry point xxx in such .dll
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3728]
then i replace xmltracegenu_vc80.dll with diagbox 7's, error disappear but it comes this new error:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3729]
no matter changes i do with the files that AWRoot_v7_Conf+Ativation_v8.exe replaced, or leaving original files like awfinterpreter_vc80.exe... no success.
at a time, it reached diagbox 8.41 main screen but reported error of, i think to remember, 'security file missing', and 'it must close down' (forgot to capture screen)
maybe a new AWRoot_v7_Conf+Ativation_v8.exe is what's needed

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

manocao, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2015.
11-13-2017, 02:35 AM
You will get similar problems even if you apply any update, changes to the structure or the function will be referenced in some encrypted files which you cannot easily recreate.

However, if you have access to a working (dealer) installation, you may borrow these files and try injecting them in your compilation. But even then, it is a very time consuming process..

Simple, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2014.