You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- FORD VCM OBD FOCOM 109 --- Ford Diagnostic searching --- Maxi TPMS ts608 --- Subaru FAST 3 EUROPE + GENERAL 05.2019 v1.2.0 --- BMW ETK 09.2019 3.220.002.1420 + Prices --- I Need VAS-PC 19.01.01 TR TURKISH --- DDT4All 5.5.0 (base 07.2019) - Super program for Renault + ELM327, ELS327, ObdLink --- Torque Pro + PID files + Plugins + Initialization string --- Hawkeye unlock codes --- BMW KSD 09.2019 [19.09.1.0] ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Davie4 full program and activator
06-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Davie4 full program and activator
Been looking for this program everywhere. No luck so far. Anyone have this program.
I have access to the program itself... but not to an activator or something similar....the program asks for network access since paccar is the developer i think... the program has to connect to them first before you can use it.

any help is appreciated.

jart39, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2019.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Davie4 full program and activator
(06-11-2019 04:58 AM)jart39 Wrote:  Been looking for this program everywhere. No luck so far. Anyone have this program.
I have access to the program itself... but not to an activator or something similar....the program asks for network access since paccar is the developer i think... the program has to connect to them first before you can use it.

any help is appreciated.
Hi,

only good help is to buy a official license or to stop searching what is impossible to find.... Drive

Regards

Diagnose tools for automotive area, I can offer best choices at the good prices.
Remote support for auto programs.
07-08-2019, 01:45 AM
(06-30-2019 11:31 AM)FloooP Wrote:  
(06-11-2019 04:58 AM)jart39 Wrote:  Been looking for this program everywhere. No luck so far. Anyone have this program.

any help is appreciated.
Hi,

only good help is to buy a official license or to stop searching what is impossible to find.... Drive

Regards
yeah from what i found this program only works while online, so it was purchased from PACCAR... but thanks for the info though.

cheers

jart39, proud to be a member of GarageForum since May 2019.
07-08-2019, 12:16 PM
(07-08-2019 01:45 AM)jart39 Wrote:  
(06-30-2019 11:31 AM)FloooP Wrote:  

any help is appreciated.
Hi,

Regards
yeah from what i found this program only works while online, so it was purchased from PACCAR... but thanks for the info though.

cheers
I see it selling for $2800 dollars a lot of cash.what year is your truck and model? I think paccar esa works the same way but davie4 is for newer trucks. mine is a 2015 Kenworth and PACCAR ESA works great!

Jaielv, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Dec 2016.