You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DRBiii or J2534 Flash Files
06-29-2020, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2020 11:22 AM by itsjusme84.)
Dodge DRBiii or J2534 Flash Files
I have a few old dodge trucks and my wifes Pacifica I'd like to have flash files for.
At some point i'm sure I'll get a short TechConnect subscription and download what I can for my vehicles.
My Micropod II clone isn't here yet, but my curiosity is killing me and I wanna collect some files while I wait and verify I can place saved files in this directory, launch the DRBiii emulator and be able to flash them.
  1. I was reading and believe that if I download files for the DRBiii emulator I should be able to grab them from "C:\Users\Current Users Name\Application Data\Local\temp\low" and save them for later.
  2. I hope placing Binary flash files saved previously in that folder will allow me to flash them later either with DRBiii emulator or using CDA, or the J2534 flash app.
  3. I believe that Kess K-Suite will allow me to modify a binary for the 2005 Ram PCM. I would like to tinker with this and see if I can flash the modified file with the DRBiii emulator rather than having to crack the "notebook" style PCM open to access the BDM interface. The Kess KTAG will flash over the serial lines for the NGC controllers.
If anyone has any files for the following vehicles/modules:
2005 Ram 1500 PCM 56028955AI or 56028967AH. These are the two PCMs I have for my Hemi/Dakota swap
2001 4.7 4x4 Dakota Quad cab (I'd like to have any applicable flash files on hand)
2000 5.9 4x4 Durango. (my family camping rig. Just nice to have on hand)
1997 Ram 1500 5.9 56040440AA or 56040440AD (Work truck, I have 2 extra PCMs for this I can tinker with that don't break the bank if I mess up)

EDIT:
I found all my flash files... I'll update if/when I attempt to flash and flash modified files

itsjusme84, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jun 2020.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply