You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cummins Calterm 4.7.0.045
01-08-2020, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2020 12:57 PM by gargamel.)
Cummins Cummins Calterm 4.7.0.045
A professional tool for working with any cars equipped with CUMMINS engines (including Russian and Chinese trucks).

Cummins Calterm software allows you to diagnose the computer, remove the password protection of the computer, adapt, program, change the configuration
of the computer, disable ADBlue, DPF, increase power, remove the speed limit,etc.

The program works in conjunction with an interface of the RP1210 standard (for example, Cummins Inline, Nexiq or CarDaq) on a PC running Windows XP or Windows 7.

As always password protected file to keep the links active, request it by private message as the rules of these forums.

I hope you find it useful [Image: smile.gif]

:-)

09/01/2020 Unfortunately members of the forums tell me the release is incomplete, post closed until I find the missing files

:-)

Do not forget to press the Rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and Thanks [Image: postbit_thx.gif] buttons if I helped.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: daci , al02868186