You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- EMULATOR --- Ford Focus MK4 Electrical Wiring Diagrams (All Engines) --- BMW Road Map Europe WAY 2020-3 --- Radio code "Seat Ultralow SE250 BVX" --- Nikki LPG system manual --- Ford Kuga MK2 2013-Workshop manual + Wiring --- LauncherPROSetup_3.7.0 --- ETKA Multitool by XTR3M3 --- Need immo off in ecu sagem 2000-29 home s2000-29 --- MST2 EU VW ZR Firmware ---

Online Dyno Files Service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Administrator User -Customize menu
07-15-2020, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2020 08:18 AM by Taronjo.)
Toyota Administrator User -Customize menu
Hello.

Does anyone how to switch to administrator user in order to get all the privileges of this user?
I,m running last version of Techstream, with an MVCI adapter and connect it to the car without problems, but I can not customize the variables. Even, the custom menu in the right part does not appear.
I could read some similar issues-troubles in older versions that can solve reinstalling the software for and older version....It is the only solution?
Any help? Thanks in advance

Taronjo, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jan 2020.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply