You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Latest news: --- Maxisys Elite - BMW Comprehensive Diagnostic Diagnostic Scanner --- Cummins QuickServe DVD 2017 Power Generation --- Mazda Accessories Fever Gets Even Hotter --- ASTON MARTIN DB9 --- Insite 8.5 activation --- ET 2019A activation --- Renault Can Clip v 189 . --- Odis Online Function Login Service --- How to do coding with monaco --- Ford Accessories Embellishes For Your Used Car ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2015 Honda CR-V EX-L: A good used car option?
05-29-2019, 01:34 AM
2015 Honda CR-V EX-L: A good used car option?
What is your opinion on this? I might consider buying a 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L. Its market value ranges between $17,000 and $21,000, which is pricey but I think is deserving for a crossover SUV that won the Motor Trend's SUV of the year award due to its excellent vehicle specifications and performance.

The vehicle is available in five trims: the base LX, the EX, the EXL with navigation, and the touring trim. These trims are installed either as front-wheel or all-wheel drive

The all-wheel-drive CR-V can endure snow and other nasty conditions. Its system can sense a loss of traction and automatically transfer power to the rear wheels which helps you stay on course.

It is equipped with Honda's sensing suite of safety and driver technologies

Also, the vehicle is equipped with a standard back camera that provides a motion picture on the vehicle's rear and other nearby objects. It can be adjusted based on three angles: overhead, normal and wide view

As for the engine, its 2.4-liter, 4-cylinder engine is capable of providing 185 horsepower, which helps the vehicle's Continuously Variable Transmission perform well in the case of automatic transmission

In the interior, the vehicle features a 7-inch, touchscreen display for audio, information, connectivity, navigation, radio, phone calls, live video and entertainment. Its steering wheel is mounted with control buttons and Bluetooth hands-free link.

For the seats, it can be adjusted to provide more space for the passengers as well as the cargo. A total of 70.9 cubic feet of cargo space can be achieved if the rear seats are pulled down.

Without folding down the rear seats, the vehicle can carry a maximum of 5 passengers while providing 35.2 cubic ft of space for cargo

The speed of 60 miles per hour can be achieved from zero in just 8.8 seconds

From a rate of 50 miles per hour, an additional 20 miles per hour can be added in under 4.5 seconds

For fuel economy, it is usually 26 miles per gallon in the city and 33 miles per gallon on highways

The vehicle can carry a maximum of 15.3 gallons of fuel tank, which can take you as far as 450 miles before depletion.

Access any car's state or manufacturing records through VinCheck.info
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2019, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2019 03:20 AM by WarrenSimonson.)
RE: 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L: A good used car option?
I Purchased a new 2015 Honda CRV about 3 weeks ago. It had only 4 miles on it. When I started driving it I noticed a vibration at stop lights. I thought maybe it was a beak in issue or maybe something was wrong with the gas in the vehicle. Well now I have around 1,500 miles on the car and the problem only seems to be getting worse. Whenever the vehicle is at a stop and idling in drive the car has an excessive amount of vibration. At times it seems as if it is going to stall out. I have a scheduled appointment with the dealership. Disappointed to see others are having the same issue with no real solution from Honda. Follow up review after 3 years and 60,000 miles - Still experiencing vibration issues after multiple attempts to resolve working with multiple Honda dealerships and getting no where with Honda customer service. The final response from Honda is that this excessive vibration is considered normal for this vehicle. Honda has no solution for this problem. I have followed up with all available updates from Honda to rectify this issue. Each of the updates helped slightly however the vibration issue is not fixed. Again Honda states this vibration is normal for this vehicle. Disappointed in Honda - not only the vehicle but in Honda customer service and Honda America overall. I was led to believe this problem would be fixed, update after update now the warranty is up and the problem still exists. I believe I am now beyond time and mileage limits for any legal recourse. All along I thought Honda would get this fixed. I replaced a wheel bearing at 40,000 miles. At approximately 20,000 miles developed a whistling noise that is noticeable at 10 - 15 MPH - Honda service stated this was normal for this vehicle. I would not recommend this vehicle. For the price I was expecting a much more refined automobile. Worst vehicle I have ever owned. Worst customer service ever received. Biggest disappointment is that Honda has made no attempt to make this right after all the attempts to resolve this issue have failed.

WarrenSimonson, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jun 2019.
Yesterday, 03:35 AM
RE: 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L: A good used car option?
Yes, it is good.

princydallas, proud to be a member of GarageForum since Jul 2019.